HalfBee's Herbal Happy Hobby Hive For those who have followed my Buck building threads, those designs were all dedicated toward filling this particular space. In the process, it was a DIY project to make the space usable (on a budget). This is a computer workstation from the late 80's that I bought at auction from the county. Years later a photographer friend told me he was the one bidding against me and still wanted it. But since it's a pita to move (down 2 sets of stairs is just the start) it sat for a long while unused with a MacSE locked safely inside. I remember seeing these in catalogs back then, but haven't been able to find them on the net anywhere. The manufacturer is Eagle, and the top section was padded for sound proofing the old dot-matrix and daisy wheel printers (remember those) with an acrylic hood. Access panels on the back for upper and lower areas lock with same key as the front and printer hood. It's on wheels that are still in good condition (not moved much before or after I got it). The lower section had space for a file drawer, keyboard slide out, and the other places you'd put a computer from the XT/AT era, those wide flat heavy things were mostly horizontal back then. The upper area has a slide out shelf I didn't remove, and was lined with 'egg crate' acoustic foam that over the years degraded to a nasty consistency. Yet was removable with a paint scraper. The inside dimension are 28 inches wide 24 inches deep and 43.5 inches floor to ceiling 16.33 cf. Dimensions are close enough to a 2x2 tent for comparison. The doors have shelves that fold out, which I find too useful to bother to remove, so about 2 inches in depth is lost at the front of the cabinet, below the 1.5 foot flower zone so is not an issue. Removing the inner shelves was quick, mostly a few screws on the outside. Everything I took out got bundled and put in storage in case it needs to be re-installed. Moved the latch for the doors to the floor, it was mounted above the keyboard slider originally and mid door level. Lined the sides with panda film – disability – didn't have access to a staple gun, just a staple hammer. ***Get help*** Doing it alone, for the first time ever, under a time frame of availability, is more difficult than expected. Cut some 1 inch strips off a foam presentation board and used as buffers for the staples. Swinging this hammer type device in small quarters, at odd angles, sitting inside. Fun times. Handy Hint: put a visual marker at set heights. These lines are at 1 foot intervals and provide a guide to manage canopy heights. The first foot is container and “hub” level expansion outward. Six inches above is Veg height/scrog level flip point Another foot of stretch in flower (hopefully) and our ring offers support. Smaller plants elevated to canopy level above 1 foot shade zones Started with a blower fan for exhaust, eventually upgraded to the $15 special at Lowes. Broan 688 Ventilation fan (fart sucker) 7.5 x 7.25 x 3.5 with 3 inch ducting. 50 CFM is fine for this box. Since it had to be wired in anyway, I put a light dimmer into a box to control the fan as allowed by specs of the fan. Usually leave it at about ½ speed. The passages were fine in width but didn't come far enough toward front for mounting the output port.. Resorted to brute force – ¾ inch wood drill a line of holes close enough to break out, then take a wood rasp to give enough rounded access for the fan port to fit and be able to connect ducting. I won't lie... blood, sweat and tears were shed in the process. All fingers still attached... a win!