Wanted to share my recipe. It cooked for 6 weeks. The smell was awesome. I was going to post my recipe before putting it together but I did not want to be influenced. I wanted to go it alone with what I learned online and live or die with the results. So far so good. I plan on using a variety of pots and do a side by side with my soil and ffof. Water only to the end if possible. I'm probably gonna do a journal. Here's the recipe and a few picks from today. Flowering this early was not intentional. They have never seen anything but 12 on / 12 off since birth, long but typical story for the journal. I'm a newbie to amending soil. I choose the Bio Live because I don't have access to all the amendments I'd like to have yet. About 3 cu ft of used ffof ( 19 gallons ). 16 quarts of castings 16 quarts of perlite 8 quarts vermiculite 1 1/2 cups Bio Live. 3/4 bone meal. 3/4 blood meal. 3/4 Bat Guano 0-5-0 3/4 Kelp meal. 1/4 azomite. 1 1/2 Dolomite 1/4 Epsom 1/2 Humic Acid 1/4 cottonseed meal 6-1-1 I'm gonna post this from my computer then post the pics below from my phone.