Ok so I’m working away from home and before I left I had confirmed that all but two of the blue Ripper seeds have opened. However after a few days of them being planted I still have six that haven’t popped up through the dirt yet. So I got my wife to send me some pictures and saw that the dirt was saturated with water . I asked her to dig up a seed that hadn’t sprouted up and although it had cracked and started a tap root the green end had rotted . I then got her to dig up the others and it was the same for three more . There were also the two blue rippers that never did crack open. So basically I’m left with two Blue Rippers, three Blue Ripper x Blue Pyramid and four Blue Harley for a total of nine healthy seedlings. I told my wife not to water again until the pots dry out quite a bit and get lighter. I was going to plant more to make up for the loss but I’m thinking that germination will only be done by me in the future so the nine healthy plants I currently have are going to be it for this grow. Oh well let’s just hope for two females of each type. If I end up with six females, I will be more than happy.