Hey there, I've got a sprout ~1 month since sprouting, and I'd caused her (hopefully "her") some stress when moving to a larger pot, and it looks like she suffered from transplant shock . Half of one of her leaves wilted and crumbled away, but I can tell she's bouncing back . I'll attach a picture of her from right after transplant, 2 hours later, and a picture of her damaged leaf (2 days after the transplant)[today]. The point of this post however; is to see what your thoughts are toward me using willow water to help my plant recover. I feel like she's perfectly fine without it, although I figure it could definitely help since the IBA in willow water is a rooting hormone, and Salicylic Acid has antibacterial properties. My thought is that adding willow water would help my plants roots heal quicker than just using simple water, and could possibly make them (roots) come in stronger than if treated without adding any rooting agents. - Roughly 1 month old Holy Grail Kush sprout - I know I damaged the roots when trying to deal with it being somewhat rootbound - Showing pics for reference. LEDs are on, but main point of this post is to ask for thoughts on the willow water - not showing the pics for a diagnosis. - Still unsure if it's gonna be a female, hoping the stress doesn't affect that chance. Anyway I'd like to hear your thoughts or tips. Thanks for any advice.