I grew some White Widow from royal queen seeds, which I have grown a lot of times before without any real problems. I thought it was going great until I finished drying it a couple of days ago and found out that there was barely any smell to it, even though I didn't really notice any lack of smell while I was growing it. so I tried some and to my surprise it seems like it doesn't really seem to get me high, and it barely has any real weed taste, even when smoking a lot more than I would normally do. Anyone know what could have gone wrong? I did most things pretty much the same as I did with earlier grows with the same strain, besides letting them flower for 10 weeks instead of the 9 I usually cut them down on, and I cut them down when I see some amber trichomes appearing. Temps got pretty high at times during this grow but that's a concern I have most summers and I don't think I ever noticed it having an impact on the potency before, at least not a lot. I grow in a small closet with a 400w HPS, in soil, using organic additives. The only time this has happened to me before was with an outdoor grow from a seed that I wasn't sure of what it was. I never had any problems like this with seeds from a seed bank, even when things got rough for the plants due to temp or other causes. I'm really bummed out, now I have a bit over 200 grams of weed that doesn't seem to have much of an effect on me, and doesn't even really taste/smell nice. And I'm all out of other weed so I guess I gotta wait until I have my next grow done before I can really smoke again. I really need to make sure this doesn't happen again because I really can't afford to waste all this time and money on weed that doesn't get me high.