2x315w CDM, coco coir, TGA, Bodhi, Moxie

Psyphish

Well-Known Member
Strains: TGA - The Void, Bodhi - More Cowbell, Moxie - Goji Glue & Diamond Cookies
Grow Space: Homebox Evolution R120 (120x90x185cm)
Lights: 2 x 315w CDM
Grow medium: Coco coir, party cups and later 6.5l square pots
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH-perfect Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom
Ventilation: Can-Fan isomax 450m3/h silenced inline fan and carbon filter


Greetings, I decided it was time to pop some regular seeds, hopefully I'll be able to find at least few females from the small amount I germinated. I originally had three seeds per strain, but one of the More Cowbells didn't make it, so it was replaced by a feminized Moxie Diamond Cookies (not yet popped).

I still have plenty of beans left in case I get unlucky.

That's it for the intro I guess, feel free to comment.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Day 1: Currently using only one of the 315w fixtures with a 4200K bulb.

 

Psyphish

Well-Known Member
Day 5: The light was too far so the plants stretched a bit, also they didn't like the nutrients I gave them, so they burnt a little. The Diamond Cookies died after germination, not sure what happened. I replaced it with two standard Bodhi Synergy seeds. Hopefully there won't be any more problems.

 

Psyphish

Well-Known Member
Day 7: I watered/flushed the plants with 1.5ml/l A and 1ml/l B, the run off was really dark, at that point I realized I should've flushed the coco before planting the seeds. Apparently the quality can vary from brick to brick. The problems should go away with future waterings. I re-arranged things and moved the plants closer to the lights, I turned on the other 315w CDM for the autoflowering plants I moved into the tent.

 

Psyphish

Well-Known Member
Day 22: The Diamond Cookies never germinated so I replaced them with two Bodhi Synergys. I've been using 4on/4off light schedule due to summer temperatures, also I figured it might make pre-flowers appear faster. I have topped all of the plants. I've already found female pre-flowers on a few plants and will soon transplant them into their final pots.
 
>
Top