Good afternoon. I have 4 plants in a 50 gallon RDWC system (1 Pineapple Chunk, 3 Ayahuasca Purple). I THINK I had a Nitrogen toxicity issue last week. Dark green leaves. Leaves were also clawing and cupping. I flushed the system and added nutrients at about 2/3rds of what they were. I only added 10 teaspoons of Nitrogen. I'm using the Gen. Hydro. Trio. My questions... How long does it normally take to get over Nitrogen toxicity? Could it be something else? Does anyone have advice for me? I grow in an insulated shed in my backyard. I use Black Dog lights. Room temp is usually 83 degrees during the day. Nutrients are never over 70. The room has AC, a humidifier, a dehumidifier, there are 4 fans, with an 8 inch exhaust fan that will easily change out the air in a few minutes. The plants look OK, but they basically stopped doing anything right in the middle of flower. I'm kinda running out of time. Any advice will be most appreciated. Cheers. T.