Dechlorinated water 5 ml/gal Earth Juice bloom 2.5/gal Earth Juice Microblast 10ml/gal Earth Juice Catalyst (molasses) 5 ml/gal dyna gro protekt 15ml/gal dyna gro kln 10ml/gal hygrozyme 4 tsp/gal og biowar root pack This is the first time i won't be running a sterile res. Seems like a sterile res is harder to control. I could be totally wrong. My new solution should be full of beneficial microbes. I heat this solution to 72-75 degrees with 3 8 inch airstones in my bubble cloner. I figured this same solution would be just as good in my aerocloner as well. I have 3 12 inch airstones in there along with my eco plus 633. I only noticed one problem with my bubble cloner. The froth from the airstones bubbling seems to block the spray from the bubbles bursting in the solution. The froth is simply bubbles to so I could be wrong. I have had terrible success with bubble/aerocloning. When I first got my bubble cloner it was perfect, then it got to were nothing would root. I'm trying this solution in the bubble cloner first just because I know everything is clean and it only requres 1.5 gal of water vs 15 gal in my aerocloner. Don't want to be wasteful in case this solution doesnt work. I have new air line and stones in the bubble cloner. Cloner was cleaned with bleach 3 times and rinsed thoroughly. I can say that after 3 days my ph is staying fairly stable with no slime or soft stems what so ever. Please chime in so I can get the aero/bubble cloning down.