Chop block O’clock

Green_Alchemist

Well-Known Member
Just reaching end of week 9 flower, looking mighty tasty. Very happy to see this one make it so far.

I received it as a “gift” because the original owners were moving and couldn’t bring it, so I accepted to take it in and finish her;
However, once in my place I noticed PM and thrips everywhere.. (photo shown below)

over the next month I sprayed heavily (potassium bicarbonate), top dressed diatomaceous and before the flip, used wettable sulphur and that seemed to do the trick! No thrips or PM in 9 weeks, so I’ve decided it’s time to harvest her.AE90D90F-F38C-42A2-8B0F-E05CBC0FDF2E.jpeg
 

Attachments

Green_Alchemist

Well-Known Member
Chop time! Got a few days off work so it timed out beautifully.
Time to hang and dry
 

Attachments

Green_Alchemist

Well-Known Member
After an 8 day dry, branches started crackling, so went ahead and shucked the larf and trimmed up the buds, pretty happy with the return on this one!

Ended up with just over 88 grams dry (3.1 Ozs) not the best, but not too shabby, so far my biggest yield indoors.
Hoping everyone has a good time trimming this year, my wrists need a break, and I’m thinking it’s Molsen time.. ahah.
Cheers all!C3764B02-AD32-438D-8E2A-E061DA26D5CF.jpeg
 
>
Top