need help getting card


Well-Known Member
A good friends mother would like to get card for her condition.her doctor says she qualifys but will not sign it.any doctors you can pass there names or any guidance would be me if needed thank you
Don't know if this will be very helpfull but there is a doctor in monroe or shelton named judith major I believe that is listed on and I think the last time I checked there was another in west hartford but its been a while sence I've looked try google I know the person who is seeking treatment has to find a doctor willing to go online and start the process and all that information is available on the connecticut department of consumer protection website. I hope some of that. Was helpfull


Well-Known Member
I smell bull shit... The docotor would have told her where to go. Dont go to Dr.Major with that bull shit. She will kick you right out