Questions About Edible Making

Discussion in 'Michigan Patients' started by vanillahub, Jan 10, 2018.


    vanillahub Member

    I am painfully out of the loop about the new laws regarding edibles & am having a hard time finding clarification on LARA. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be deeply appreciated.

    I am currently a licensed MMM patient & I make my own Cannabis infused products like salve & edibles for my own use. What are the rules about making infused products to sell to dispensaries? I've read page after page of the MMM Act & have yet to find where this is addressed but I know it must be in there somewhere. HELP! Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks.
    Tom Tucker 313

    Tom Tucker 313 Active Member

    Rules shumles... Who cares

    If they'll buy em, sell em

    313Jeff Member

    Didn't the laws just go into effect last month that ONLY state licensed grow facilities can provide product to legally operating dispensaries?
    DemonTrich and MrMayhem1134 like this.

    Sureshot2 Well-Known Member

    Don't do this unless you like the idea of losing all of your freedoms. I would caution against selling ANYTHING to dispensaries unless you are licensed to manufacture and sell to them. If you are just a patient or cg don't sell anything to dispensaries, just stay low and keep to yourself... unless you like getting your ass pounded by the law.
    MetalHead75 and MrMayhem1134 like this.

    pergamum362 Well-Known Member

    You, yourself, can not sell anything. There..simple anwser you are looking for. Now..if you have 1xx,xxx amount of liquid assets and 5 k to throw at the state to process your application, then you may be awarded a processor license..then and ONLY then, could you “legally” supply any retail shop with anything.
    DemonTrich likes this.

Share This Page